Friday, December 21, 2007

Black Bird Crow Tropical Abstract Painting




"SEVEN CROWS", (lucky number?),
that's what's in this painting although there were dozens in the tree!
This painting was done in multiple glazing layers so that one color shines through the next. Painting this way is very time consuming, so I don't get to use this technique as much as I'd like. This is one of the few that I have left like this. (It may be the only one.....)
In the future.....oops! Can't tell.....not that I am superstitious, but just in case!

Anyway, this painting is an original HUGE 24'x 30" x1.5"thick
I have it scheduled to begin auction on eBAy right after Christmas. the 26th in fact.
Stop by & place a bid..don't worry, there is a reserve on this work so you won't be obligated unless of course you meet the reserve! LOL!

"Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah!"

No comments: