Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cat Paintings help out feline rescue! :)


Karen- You would NOT believe the response to your art work at the auction on Fri night.....
The 10x 10 Tropicat, that I bought to donate- I framed with a simple black frame, and it sold for $200....... !!
The painting that you donated, the green scruffy kitty, sold for $165 !!!!!
The small 4x6 mini painting, the sunflower cat, I bought a simple black frame for that also, and it sold for $65 !!!!
People were asking me left and right about you, who you were, and I am going to send a list of people your website !!!! They just love your stuff- I wish you had a "northern" gallery here
--------------------------------------------------------
That's a quote from one of my collectors! Makes me so happy that my artwork
was able to do some good for the CAT RESCUE!

No comments: