Saturday, January 13, 2007

HIGHWAYMEN - an American Revolution!


KeRobinson - TheRobGallery
I'm going to try & show another WIP (work in progress).
That is if I can remember to stop painting and take a photo! ;)
I usually only stop when I'm stuck...& I am stuck!
I sketched from the DVD, "HIGHWAYMEN, an American Revolution" so, it was kind of hard...real hard! LOL!
(my son hooked up another electronic thing to the TV and now I haven't taken the time to learn all the new extra buttons so I can't pause it long enough to really see!) I like the old On/Off/Record/Pause! That's all I need. Four buttons! :)
Anyway, this is NOT supposed to be realism so all I am after is a similarity!
Dear Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, & Kris Kristofferson, hope I do you justice!
I plan on painting 5 of these, a group & then individuals so I guess it will depend on whether or not I am happy w/ the 1st one! If you want to have the completion delivered to your e-mail, just sign up for my newsletter (on blog & ebay "ME" page). Don't worry, I won't spam you, I have to spend all my extra time painting! and you can unsubscribe anytime..I don't want your 1st born! Been there done that, Movin' on! ;)

No comments: